We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will be part of a talented software team that works on an artificial intelligence product, so is expected to have interesting and challenging tasks. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs. Ideal candidate has an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems.
We are strong believers of remote working and all of our culture and teams are set around that idea, if you enjoy to have a great work-life balance and like to work with a team of passionate people that love what they do, we will be happy to have you on board.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies