We are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our Operations team and to take responsibility in developing current and future projects as well as taking care of our current infrastructure. You will have a key role in a growing environment with millions of transactions each months securing the performance and scalability of development and production environments.
We are strong believers of remote working and all of our culture and teams are set around that idea, if you enjoy to have a great work-life balance and like to work with a team of passionate people that love what they do, we will be happy to have you on board.
- Api / Oauth
- CICD, microservices
- Cloud infrastructure maintenance, including servers, storage and networking
- Internet traffic management, including redundancies, load balancing, threat mitigation and failover procedures
- High cyber security requirements and implementation
- Server software and configuration management (Linux, containers)
- Building and taking care of high availability and high scalability systems
- Working with scripting and automation technologies
- Working with 24x7x365 mission critical systems